My work in the World of Make Up
I began my artistry journey at Delamar Academy of Makeup in 2012. Since then, I've dabbled in many areas from film to retail, which has given me a wide range of experience in all sorts of environments and with all sorts of makeup and faces!
Makeup Artist at Charlotte Tilbury Makeup, Selfridges and Covent Garden Boutique, London (Oct 2014 – March 2016)
- Working with all ranges of skin tone, age and type and an ever growing product catalogue
- Introducing products to customers and tailoring a skin care and makeup regimen to suit their needs; extensive product knowledge and technique experience
- Learning about product ingredients and what is good for the skin
- Got very used to functioning in a busy environment and remaining calm, collected and positive at all times – whilst of course providing a professional Makeup Artistry service!
Freelance Makeup Work (2012 – Present)
- Designing character makeups for short films and Assisting
- Looking after extras on crowd days
- Music videos (including Cheryl Cole's Crazy Stupid Love video)
- Photo shoots and the occasional feature film (including Powder Room with Sheridan Smith, Kate Nash, Oona Chaplin and Jaime Winstone)
- Weddings, parties & occasions
- Working in all weathers and all hours!
- Being flexible and patient as well as understanding and able to put people at ease
Retail Artist/Sales Assistant for The Lauder Bureau (Estee Lauder Companies 2012-Present)
- Customer service, being first point of contact
- Great opportunity to develop and evolve my artistry skills
- Extensive product knowledge over a wide range of brands
- Experience working in Harrods and Selfridges
- Certified Complete Advanced Makeup Artistry Course (2012) at Delamar Academy, Ealing Studios, London
- A Levels in Drama, Photography, Psychology and AS Biology at The Woodroffe School 6th Form College, Lyme Regis, Dorset